Monday, January 25, 2010

Art.


I'm testing the waters on whether I want to revive this blog or let it flounder...

Rather than focusing on my previous criteria for content, I'm thinking I will just pick stuff that is intriguing to me at the moment.

So....I'm posting this link I found using the search engine,'Bing' (why do I want to call it 'bling' instead?). I was searching for art that demonstrated the pattern-making technique of Fractals. How exciting is that? Am I boring or does anyone else become misty-eyed, gazing into the world of fractals??

6 comments:

Lady-in-Gray said...

I don't know about fractals, but I miss chatting with you....

Sawsee said...

Hi Lady!

Any trips to New Mexico planned? How are your Stars?

Lady-in-Gray said...

Hey, Sawsee!

I'm afraid that my days of road trips and solo travel are rapidly coming to a close. If I do any more traveling, it will have to be with tour groups or a companion who can drive and keep an eye on me so that I don't wander off or lose my balance and fall off of the side of a mountain.

Not a good year for my Stars. They are a little above 500. They shouldn't have fired Coach Tippett. Modano is having a good year, though. I'm sad that he didn't make Team USA. Are you anywhere near the Olympic venues?

Talk to you soon,
Lady

Sawsee said...

Hi Lady!

I didn't know you were having trouble with your balance?

Lady-in-Gray said...

Yes, it's been problematic for a couple of years now. If I don't focus on keeping my center of balance lined up or if I don't grab on to something when I lean or bend over, I topple right over. It's so embarrassing. It's one of the joys of aging, I guess.

Sawsee said...

Joys of aging! You must be a "glass-half-full" personality!?

Attitude sure makes a difference in one's approach to adversity!